Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Self-Relief

Life as I thought; was not supposed to be that way. Maybe I was dreaming too much, with all these in my head, dreaming to be someone perfect in all senses. Perfect life, perfect future, perfect people. 

Even if you know how to deal with life to get all these and you go for it, it doesn't work, and when you see it doesn't work, your hatred grabs your unconsciousness and starts to make you fall over your nightmares, which are actually what you avoid to do. 
...
That's right. At least that's what I experienced. 

...

You know what's right or wrong, but you choose the wrong one. It seems like the wrong way will make you forget your pain for a while, but you get blind to see what's next. And then, your life is built among those wrong choices. You may start to ignore your old manners and values. Whatever you become, if people around you starts to love "you" for being such a douche bag, you ignore what you had before. You also ignore that people around you love you just because of your money, car and shit. But your life is fine. You're surrounded by wealth, glamour, sex and fun. Picture is attractive. 
...
That's the process of forgetting the real life.
...
You heard of God. Maybe It exists, maybe not. But once you're in trouble, you believe it or not, you dare to beg for help. Because you know that no one can save your ass now, like before.
...
That's what happened to you.
...
But this is my blog. It's about me, not you. So, Im not going to write anything about what I feel for your current situation, but I can write about how good life I actually have compared to yours, even if Im troubled at the maximum level in here. 
...
That's for the next thing. 

No comments: